Nowhereman83

Around the world in 80 years (give or take).

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I say hello, you say goodbye

Summary of February (I wrote this but forgot to post it until now):
Feb. 1: Decided to go to China to teach with my sister, changed my ticket to leave Costa Rica earlier (not an easy country to leave)
Feb. 10: Arrived in DC from Costa Rica
Feb. 11-21 Spent getting stuff ready for China, traveling to Virginia Beach, and meeting up with friends in DC
Feb. 22: Left for the airport at 6:45 DC time. Arrived in Beijing, China almost 24 hours later.
Feb. 23: Went on a tour of the Great Wall and then a bunch of tourist traps. The only good part about the tour besides the Great Wall were the fun Brasilian guys (friends of a friend of my sister's) who went with me. Spent the day speaking Spanish, English, Chinese and Portugese (well, more like hearing Portugese)
Feb. 24: Leaving for my sister's city, killing time writing this post in an internet cafe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home