Nowhereman83

Around the world in 80 years (give or take).

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I already miss these kids



Here are some pictures from my kindergarten classes. The first one is from the 6-year old (that's Korean age, really they're five) class aka Orange Class, and the rest are from the 7-year old (really they're six) class, aka Apple Class (the classrooms had fruit and animal names). The first one is Roy and Matthew having a conversation "on the phone", and the group shots were from my last day with Apple Class (they were my favorites)- it was during break time, and I tried to get them to line up neatly for a picture, but they preferred climbing all over me. In the first picture, from left they're Anna, Sam, Chris, Liz, Jeffrey, Alex, and Jamie. In the second picture you can see Austin, too. You might notice in these three pictures that Jamie was the best behaved student in the class- she's the only one who would stand and look at the camera like I was telling them. But I had so much fun with them- they especially loved it when Mike Teacher would leave the classroom and the Robot would stop by while he was out. All in the name of "teaching English".



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home