Nowhereman83

Around the world in 80 years (give or take).

Friday, November 04, 2005

Disco who?



So for halloween, not only did one of my co-workers hold a costume party, but we also had to wear costumes to school on both Tuesday and Wednesday. So this would have to be a good costume- I originally was thinking of just getting some round toy glasses and saying I was Harry Potter, but you can't get away with that for three days. However, money was still really tight, as my first paycheck wasn't going to arrive until Wednesday night. Luckily, I looked at my wardrobe and realized that I kind of had a theme going already. So, this is what it boiled down to:

Leisure suit jacket, aviator sunglasses and polyester shirt: $0 (already owned them)

Overdone afro wig: $3

Disco ball necklace: $2

My Halloween Disco outfit: priceless


P.S. Alot of my kids were confused by my costume, and some even seemed scared by my hair- I told them, "Think Disco Stu, or Michael Jackson when he was a kid", but that didn't really help any. Evidently Koreans missed the 70s. Well, at least the 11-year old ones did.

P.P.S. Here are some pictures of my co-teachers and kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home