Nowhereman83

Around the world in 80 years (give or take).

Monday, October 31, 2005

Cell phone number, round 3

Ok, sorry everyone who was hoping for some fun korea story/picture (don't worry, I'll have some soon), but first I have to make yet another cell phone number correction. So it turns out that the number I originally put out, 010-5838-2225, is now my cell phone number. That's the number that the lady at the cell phone office originally gave me, but for some reason for the first week I had the cell phone that number wasn't working, and it was instead working under that other number, which I then posted. Then yesterday (i.e. a week after I got it) it suddenly decided to switch to the number the lady gave me, although on the phone itself still says it has that second number. Confused yet? Well, for most of you, none of this will matter anyway, because if you really want to talk to me, you should get skype, which is free (www.skype.com) and then we can talk for free anywhere in the world. Yes, I know that sounds redundant, but if I don't put free in both parts of the sentence, people still think there's some sort of catch. Halloween costume pictures etc. coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home